Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Seismic Bowling

     I am pleased to announce my involvement with Seismic Bowling as a member of their review staff. Stay tuned as I will be doing a video review of the Seismic Aftermath Pearl bowling ball shortly and will have a video and written review of my thoughts. Also be sure to check out Seismic Bowling at http://www.seismicbowling.com/ or through facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seismic-Bowling/330337546994555


Coverstock specifications

Name: AVC-ET Pearl
Colour: Royal Blue / Copper Red
Box Condition: 4000 Polished
Oil Condition: Medium

Core specifications

Name: Modified Insignia Core (Asymmetric)
Stats: 14lbs: RG 2.512, Diff. 0.054, Mass Bias 0.015
15lbs: RG 2.488, Diff. 0.054, Mass Bias 0.016
16lbs: RG 2.468, Diff. 0.054, Mass Bias 0.017

Overall

Hook Rating: 78/85/75 (Overall/Length/Backend)

     I am excited about the Aftermath Pearl as most aggressive pearlized covers tend to be overly responsive to friction downlane and can be a real handful to control. The Aftermath Pearl is much smoother down lane and I plan on demonstrating this from a variety of different angles. Here is an image of the ball and its core:



     As always thanks for stopping in to check out my blog! Chris









No comments:

Post a Comment